We do not collect or store personally identifiable information on you unless you voluntarily provide that information to us. When you sign up for newsletters or send us an email or a postal mail, you provide us with information we may collect. This information may include your name, postal address, and/ or email address. We treat all information you provide as confidential and do not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. We do not share that information with any third party unless it is necessary to fulfill your request.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us via the contact details at the end of this policy. Should you wish to correct or delete any data or if you have any concerns about the use of your data, you may contact us at the same addresses.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we are the “data controller” for the personal data of LASartor.com website visitors and newsletter subscribers.
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
• we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations
• we are performing a contract with you for our services
• we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data, and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
What data do we collect?
Since email is the only way that the newsletter is delivered, we collect your email address. We also request your first name in order to personalize the newsletter. Should you prefer not to provide your name, you may enter “N/A” in those fields.
We may process newsletter subscriber data which may include your name, email address, your open rates, and click-through history. You, via the newsletter provider(Mailerlite), are the source of this data.
If you contact L.A. Sartor via either the email or postal address listed on this website or any other venue, we may process the information you provided to communicate with you.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information including but not limited to the type of browser and operating system you are using, the domain name of your internet service provider, the web pages you accessed, the length of time you spent on the website. The source of this website usage data is Google Analytics. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
How do we use your Personal Data?
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
• process and manage your use of our website
• respond to your questions, comments, and requests
• where you have opted-in to receive newsletters from us, deliver those newsletters to you
• improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
Will your Personal Data be shared?
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with third parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our site policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How do we keep your Personal Data secure?
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect from accidental loss, destruction, or damage, and unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. This includes physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR.
How long will your Personal Data be stored?
What about children?
This website and our newsletter are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
What rights do you have to your Personal Data?
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can take the following actions at any time by contacting us via the contact information shown below:
• see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to
• ask us to change/correct your Personal Data
• ask us to delete your Personal Data
• object to the processing of your Personal Data
• ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data
• withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
How can you contact us?
You can reach L.A. Sartor by either email or postal mail.
Postal Address: L.A. Sartor ~ P.O. Box 20931, Boulder, CO 80308
Last Updated: June 12, 2023